An important part of extending your HVAC equipment’s lifespan is to schedule annual preventative maintenance. A great way to make sure the tune-up happens every year is to sign up for a maintenance agreement. This is a contract between you and an HVAC company. For a reasonable fee, you enjoy a number of benefits. Here’s a look at five of them:
- Hassle-free tune-ups: If you have a habit of forgetting to schedule preventative maintenance, you hand over responsibility to the HVAC contractor once you sign up for a maintenance agreement. You are reminded about your upcoming annual or semi-annual service to ensure you don’t forget to schedule it.
- System longevity: Your HVAC system is one of the most costly investments in your home. Help the equipment last longer by keeping it well-maintained with tune-ups. You wouldn’t neglect your car if you wanted it to last for years, so you shouldn’t neglect your home comfort equipment, either.
- Increased energy efficiency: This results in two major benefits: decreased energy bills and improved home comfort. You should do everything you can to improve HVAC system efficiency because it impacts your daily comfort tremendously. A maintenance agreement is a proven way to do this.
- Peace of mind: When heating and cooling equipment malfunctions, it has the potential to harm you or your family. Regular maintenance ensures everything is in top working condition so you can rest assured that your family is safe. It also helps catch problems early so you can avoid expensive repairs.
- Discounts and priority service: While maintenance prevents the need for many repairs, emergencies still sometimes happen. With your maintenance agreement behind you, expect to receive discounts on future repairs and 24-hour priority service over non-contracted customers. You even enjoy special discounts on replacement equipment and the choice to transfer your maintenance agreement to the new unit.
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain by joining the Paschal Energy Savings Club. To learn more about the benefits that await you, please contact Paschal Heat, Air & Geothermal. We have proudly served residents of northwest Arkansas for the past 40 years.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Northwest Arkansas about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about service agreements and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock