Static Electricity in Your NW Arkansas Home During The Winter? Annoying And Potentially Costly

By | February 7th, 2013|Humidification, Static Electricity|

Static electricity in your home may be the first indicator that your indoor air is too dry. That zap is not only irritating; it’s also a hazard for your electronics. When you discharge electricity on products that use low-voltage components, you can either damage them directly or shorten their functional lives. According to PC World magazine, touching computer components can transfer electricity from your hands to the components, without you even knowing it. […]